Friday, September 30, 2011

Learning How to Make Videos (Vlogs)

Making videos is a lot harder than one would think.

Dr. Steven Youngblood, my Digital Media professor, turned me on to the idea.  I'd been wanting to make videos for What Katie's Baking for a while, but I never made the plunge.  I guess all I needed was a required assignment to get me started on my own Vlogs.  

I'm a little embarrassed to post my first video, but you can click here to view the beginning phase of my exploration with creating videos.  

Tonight, I created my first  video for my blog.  I'm sure I'll look back on it a year from now and think, "Man, that's terrible," but you have to start somewhere. 

My only word of advice to beginning video makers: Don't be scared, just do it.

Episode 1 of "What Katie's Baking" vlog:



No comments:

Post a Comment